When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Welcome Back

Hi again everyone across the world. Hope things are going alright just as I hope things are alright around here. Been so busy with writing my screenplays, pitching them too. Maybe one day in the future, one of them will be in theaters. Or on DVD. It's hard work, despite the guys who told me it doesn't count as work. And if not then hey, I'm just dedicated and enjoy a challenge. Anyways, I finally get to see my son in five days!! Can't wait, the last time I saw him is nearly 300 days ago. Yes, I'm keeping track. Was thinking if my scripts don't sell, maybe I'll invest in a good camera and film them myself, only issue would be finding people to act. What else... Been reading the news, getting annoyed, and took time off of Linkin Park for a week due to the passing of their vocalist, Chester Bennington. If you know me well enough, I have been a Linkin Park fan since the start, their music helped me through hard times like illness, injuries, breakups, divorce. And the song Burn It Down was playing the first time I felt my son kick. More on my Linkin Park fandom later.
But, hopefully my scripts sell, been struggling for years and ready for it to change. Thinkin of listening to My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park to continue writing.
Began randomly thinking earlier, I would love a dream guy who is like Rob Bourdon or Frank Iero.
Or Keanu Reeves. Then I thought who am I kidding, no guy could amount to Keanu Reeves. 😔
I am with someone currently, just don't get to see him often like I would like.
Remember, feel free to follow me on my social medias:
@Ariana_Torralba on Twitter
@ariana_torralba91 on Instagram
When The Dead Came page on Facebook
ArianaTorralbaWriter page on Facebook

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment