When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Monday, October 31, 2016

The Walking Dead Rant

You know, I went on a rant the other day on my Facebook. It was over the Parental Control thing having problems about the violence that was on the season 7 premiere episode of The Walking Dead.
They complained about the violence, gore, and whatnot and that it should change its rating.
My rant about it was that there are many ways to deal with it.
1. Change the channel
2. Turn it off
3. Don't subscribe to the channel
4. Satellite and cable offers the option to block access to things like that
5. If you have a problem with it then why are you even watching it??

If you follow my Twitter, then you may know I'm a fan of the show. Have been since season 1 and you might know too that gore doesn't bother me. But, anyways, they have all those options, yet choose to complain. Come on! There's worse out there on tv. There are shows with nudity, drugs, and even cartoons that have hidden adult content. Hell, I heard American Horror Story had a moment where a character decided to bash another character in the head, the Parental Television Content people didn't complain. Yet The Walking Dead had Negan beat two characters to death and they act like it's the worst thing ever.
Turn on your parental lock on your television and stop bitching. It's a television show that has always had violence and gore.
Short from that, the first episode was great. The makeup effects were amazing and the actors all did a great job at creating the fear towards Negan.
Usually I don't like the villain in movies and TV shows, but Negan pretty much drew me in with the charm and wit. Plus I'll admit, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a very handsome man... And I do not usually say that or think that much about older gentlemen.
Will miss Glenn and Abraham. Glenn's sense of security and love for Maggie. And Abraham's humorous choice of words and strength. I look forward to the rest of this new season.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment