When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Passing The Time

Hello everyone. Been sick the last few days, still weak, but bouncing back. Today I spent time making fleece throw blankets for my son and niece. Then worked on a quilt. I actually started the quilt back when I was married cause at the time my husband (ex husband) and I were wanting five kids. But, after we had our son, he suddenly changed his mind and divorced me later. Anyways, I was making the quilt incase I ever had a little baby girl. But since the divorce, I stopped working on it, now I'm back to the quilt because I can always give the quilt to one of my siblings if they ever have a daughter. If not, then it can be a gift for someone else later in life.
But now, I'm working on a fantasy book, likely a short book. Writing it for my son. It'll be something I can read to him when I do have him here at times. Hopefully he will like the book. It'll have a mystical setting about it. Taking a break from writing currently because it began to remind me of the times he and I played outside. On Mother's Day, he gave me a rock he found. I still have it. We also found ladybugs and caught grasshoppers together.
Think it's the depression that's making me feel sick, the further it goes, the worst I feel. Still keeping hope! But unfortunately, I practically missed out on his whole two year. In January he'll be three and his birthday is on a day I can't get him.
Sucks.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment