When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Another Late Night Post

Hey everyone. Still awake, I'm supposed to get up early tomorrow, but everyone is still awake and technically my "bed" is the couch. And no one is showing signs of going to bed anytime soon. I got shot in the mouth by a plastic arrow. I was checking my phone, and my sister decided to fire a plastic arrow at me, thinking it wouldn't hurt... It hurt. It hurt like hell. Mouth went numb and a tooth hurts a little bit, bled for a short moment then stopped; but my upper lip feels numb and possibly bruised. A bit swollen. She threatened to do it again.
I have such a loving family, huh. Earlier my niece hit me a few times for accidentally knocking her strawberry shake over. In my defense, she left it sitting on the couch beside a couple of bags that I was going to put up. Could be worse. My sister might shoot the bb gun at me for fun. Sometimes, I assume she doesn't like me much. Purposely trying to injure me every week.
Listening to The Little Things Give You Away. Linkin Park soldier. Their music makes me feel better (I discussed this in the last post).
You can now find me on Linkin Park's site now. I used to be on there but deactivated my account, my husband at the time didn't like me being on their site. Oddly, he acted jealous of the band. Couldn't even hang up my poster.
But, was doing an updated post. Here's hoping that my upper lip doesn't bruise and my tooth stops hurting. My sister is lucky I don't have a bad temper like my brothers. As my little brother said before, I'd likely snap one day. Haha. Goodnight everyone.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment