When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Late Night Post

Hello everyone. Feeling great, no longer sick, short from allergies. Been listening to my Linkin Park cds lately. Anyone else a Linkin Park fan? I am. Been a fan since Hybrid Theory. I was a kid and I remember telling my oldest brother (deceased) I wanted Linkin Park's cd for Christmas. I was happy, I still have the cd to this day... It actually has outlasted my other cds from over the years. I remember saving the money up too to join the LPU, but the money was stolen. Still haven't had a chance to join, but I still hope to one day. At one point in my teens, I started listening to other bands and that resorted in depression and phases. During my second, terrible relationship, I finally got Minutes To Midnight. Took me out of that phase and depression. Strength to let go of that guy. Same with my third ex.
Their music has always had a profound impact on my life. I'm more cheerful and feel better about myself and everything. Even when I was pregnant, the first time I felt my son kick was to Burn It Down.
I remember being younger, I actually used to have a crush on Rob Bourdon. Brad Delson... Mike Shinoda. (my sister had a crush on Chester Bennington). But, now that I'm older, I developed respect for the band (no longer crushes) because of the amazing work they do: Charities, Music For Relief, their work. They're good influences for others, hopefully my son can learn from their influences. Hell, he's already influenced by their music. Almost three and he loves to play the drums and guitar. So, a thank you to my all time favorite band, Linkin Park, for the influences in my life. Their music for taking me out of depression and self hate. I plan to donate to Music For Relief in the (near) future. I hope.
Can't wait for heir new album.

Love
Ariana (Linkin Park fan since Hybrid Theory)

No comments:

Post a Comment