When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Monday, December 5, 2016

Hello Everyone

I do a lot of late night posts. Anyways, been busy. Had a great past weekend with my son, we had fun. Babysat my niece, we set the tree up. And helped take care of her while sick. Currently, I want to write, but not sure what. Drinking coffee too.
Back to trying any luck on okcupid... Same as before. And still making new friends. Have a bad case of writers block though. I don't know, overworked mind I guess. Should take a break, but I won't. Been thinking of going back to writing movie scripts like I used to do.
Christmas is coming soon, then before i know it, stores will have Valentine's day crap out.
I never really liked valentines day. Not because I don't have anyone to spend it with, but the fact that I tend to have something bad happen on that day. Last valentines was awesome because the walking dead came back on that day. It'll take some time to talk about past valentines, so I'll just do that another time. Aside from that holiday, don't mind the others.
Sorry, rambling while trying to figure out what to write.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment