When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Another Shot

Hope everyone is having a great day(night). Aside from my rant earlier, and getting my frustrations and anger I bottle up out, I am gonna dislike myself for this. But, attempting online dating... Again. Miss being with someone and I know I said earlier I was gonna give up, but I also realize I don't really give up easily. I still keep trying. Same with trying to find "the one". Failed the first four times. So, I think I can actually do better next time. First ex was the "bad boy" type. He turned out to be an ass and loved to verbally abuse me. Second ex was a little older and a bad boy too. He ended up cheating on me. Third ex was the more realistic thinking type that wasn't ready to have kids. He claimed I got jealous easy, but I did turn out right about his female friend who apparently hated me. And my ex husband was the gamer type. He divorced me for being "too perfect" for him. Not sure that's possible. I think he met someone else on his game streaming. So, sums up: No more bad boys, probably not the realistic type, and I guess no gamers. Not sure where to go from there. Would like a guy who's ready to be in a serious relationship. Have more kids, never wanted my son to be an only child. What else... Loyal. Funny. Similar interests in music and movies. Maybe a musician? Could always play bass or drums with him. Someone I could trust. Someone who would accept my son. Dancing. I like dancing, never been able to with any of my exes. Didn't even dance at the wedding. And protective. Unfortunately, there's really not many guys here that have those qualities. Maybe long distance. I already know I'd be loyal. So, trying dating sites again. Tried okcupid before. No luck and ended up with a stalker. Tried meetme and ended up with guys harassing me and making threats. Trying plenty of fish, but no luck either. Don't get out much, no where here to go and trust me, never want to meet guys here. Especially in this county. But, not giving up. I'm sure the right guy is out there somewhere. Same for everyone else that is reading this. If you're single too and feel like giving up, you'll find the one. He or she is out there somewhere. Never put up with abuse either (verbal or physical, that's how close it got during my marriage) and apparently, not all bad boys are worth staying with.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment