When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Free Promotion

I do a horrible job at updating my blogs regularly. Anyways, hope everyone has been well. Like the headline reads, Free Promotion! Beginning tomorrow and until March 13th, on Amazon, When It Ends/Aftermath will be free. Like I said on my whenthedeadcame blog, if you have Kindle and haven't read the last book, check it out. You get to find out what happened with Avery, Alex and the others, new enemies, more deaths/losses (most regrettable death of a character I wish I hadn't killed off being Justin, Alex's brother), plenty of action, violence, swearing, and the introduction of the SGC finally.
As well as a character that has not been properly introduced in this series, he is from another book I wrote years ago which I will publish soon. He has a story on previous outbreaks.
Meanwhile, I have also been working on a romantic comedy drama that will be available soon. Since my birthday is coming up on March 23rd, I'll be doing another free promotion.
Remember, from tomorrow and until the 13th, When It Ends/Aftermath is free on Amazon Kindle. Be sure to follow me on Twitter (@Ariana_Torralba), Instagram (@Ariana_Torralba91), and When The Dead Came page on Facebook.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment