When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New News

Hello everyone, hope all is well. As you may know, I had created a Facebook page for When The Dead Came sometime ago. Then realized I probably should've done the logical thing and create a page for all my writings. Therefore, I finally did it. It's new and it'll be an alternative to my blog, since we all know how bad I am at updating.
On the new Facebook page, I will share free promotions, new books, news on my work, maybe in the future some contests of some kind or something. Movie scripts, poetry, my work in general. Maybe it'll turn out better than When The Dead Came page, that one didn't get as big.
So, please, feel free to check the page out (link below). It's a work in progress.

Love
Ariana

https://www.facebook.com/arianatorralbawriter/

No comments:

Post a Comment