When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Good Day

Hope everyone has had a good day. Or at least an alright day. Today, I became 26 years old... Yeah. Been alright day too. I got woken up this morning, my niece decided to throw a ball around the living room and I ended up hit in the face. Mouth bled a little, but not for long. After that, spent all day listening to Linkin Park. Still am now. Tried spending time outside for fresh air and the wind has been strong all day, so I ended up with dirt and grass in my eyes. Tried catching a metal lid too that someone left on the coffee pot top, ended up hitting my hand on the corner of the counter. Spent time outside a moment ago to enjoy the night air and seen three shooting stars.
Other than that, it's been a good day. No more than usual and same amount of accident prone moments. Called my ex husband's grandma earlier to talk to my son, but he was still asleep.
Listening to Linkin Park's song Until It Breaks currently. Had a discussion earlier how it's hard finding someone with similar interests as yourself. My ex husband didn't like Linkin Park at all, hope to meet someone one day that enjoys their music too. Not many Linkin Park fans around here... Or in Oklahoma for that matter. Same with guys that want to date me. I get asked out a lot by guys from out of state, but they don't want a long distance relationship. Yet, no guys asking me out who live in Oklahoma. Irony or something. Other than that, pretty good day.
Back to writing tomorrow I guess.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment