When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Another Day Again

Good day to all across the world. Been busy, writing scripts, pitching scripts, sick with allergies again, babysitting my niece, and had slow data. Got more on my phone but it's still slow. Also got my late birthday gifts: Bill and Ted double feature DVD, Detroit Rock City, Dummy, Aftermath. Also learning I shouldn't make pancakes. I can make difficult foods, but not simple pancakes. Trying different heat settings, they burn on the outside, still not finished on the inside. It sucks. My mom says food is food, since we don't have much right now, but I already know my siblings will complain. That's why I love cooking for my son, he isn't picky. Used to love cooking. I can make French toast, scrambled eggs, corned beef hash, omelets, stew, soups, pastas, baked fish, hot wings, dumplings, cakes, brownies, pies, fried bread, so on. But pancakes? No.
Still wishing I had my own place and my son, miss cooking for him. I remember when I was married, I made him and his dad omelets and corned beef hash with a side of scrambled eggs.
When I was pregnant, I made a big plate of deviled eggs... My husband at the time and I ate them all haha.
Kinda miss when I was pregnant, was around 130 lbs. Now I'm back to where I was before. Always been thin, so pregnancy was a great time for me. Sorry, rambling on. Currently making jacked up pancakes and watching Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. Having trouble coming up with a cover to draw for the romantic comedy drama I'm nearing the end of, not sure. Also awaiting for the news that my friends baby is born. I made a hat for the little guy, got him a giraffe rattle too. Wish I could have more kids. Technically I can, but I don't want to go the route other women around here do. I would prefer to be with someone long-term. Meanwhile my sister suggested I get with a sugar daddy... Like I told others before, it wouldn't be right.
Sure more young women these days are getting sugar daddies to spoil them, but I can't bring myself to do that too. Seems wrong especially to use a guy just to live the luxury life. Do need help with things, God knows that, but I don't want to find a rich guy to do it all the easy way. One guy even offered to help me get full custody of my son, but I didn't want to use him. I don't know, maybe I want to do improvements on my own.
Either way, I have hope for things to get better. Maybe one day my books will sell a lot or one of my scripts will. Not giving up.
Remember to follow along on Twitter (@Ariana_Torralba), Instagram (@ariana_torralba91), and Facebook. There is a new Facebook page I started for my writings as Ariana Torralba, a author page.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment