When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Saturday, April 15, 2017

And Now, My Rant

Okay, ahead of time, apologies to those that get mad at this: What the hell is a basic bitch, bad bitch, and whatever else they call themselves these days? Hearing young women call themselves these now days makes me feel old and I'm only 26! What the hell? I thought women didn't like being called a bitch in any way, and now they're proud to call themselves it?? Hell, I got pissed and upset when my ex husband called me a bitch for a dumb argument back then. What is a basic one? Seriously, is it supposed to make them intimidating or supposed to attract more guys? Come on! Around where I live, you hear this often. And all the young girls that post online and call themselves that shit, they're proud of it and usually caption provocative photos of themselves with it. Same with this "badass bitch" shit they toss around. Or saying they're a savage bitch or lit bitch or savage lit bitch. Doesn't make sense. There's one girl here that practically prostitutes herself and goes on about being a good girl then says she's a savage bitch. Why be proud of shit like that? It's common these days, there's girls in this town around here that call themselves that crap because they think it's cool. And proud to call themselves crazy bitches and try to take other women's men. I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned or just that lame.
I don't drink, smoke, party, or do drugs and others find that boring and lame. And weak.
But hey, I would rather be lame, boring, old fashioned, and different than some girl that thinks it's badass to harass and threaten others and call themselves a basic bitch and sleep around.
Doing all of that doesn't make them a badass. It just lowers themselves into something that isn't worth it. Not worth risking their lives to get themselves hurt, or to catch something that they must live with. Or worth losing their lives and kids.
Definitely not worth threatening others just to make themselves look like they're worth shit. Same with the "gangs" in that same town. They're always threatening others that they think they can attack.
And that my friends, is why I learn self defense. Not going to allow some asshole guy or "basic bitch" to harm me. Or my son if I have him with me.
Motherhood,it has made me stronger and more defensive. Never worried about shit like that until after my son was born. He makes it worth it. Seriously, I practice self defense and knife throwing because of him. That's all, all of that was building up in my mind.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment