When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Monday, April 17, 2017

A Few Things

Good day everyone. I didn't sleep at all last night, only had around four or five hours of sleep. Been working on more of the When The Dead Came Series, and beginning tomorrow will be a free promotion until the 22nd, this time for the book Apocalypse World/Survive. Lately been sharing parts/excerpts on my Instagram. Been working on promoting again. Also overly hungry. I would sing a song for someone if I could get a little food. Which says a lot, I don't ever sing for anyone except my son. Like a guy told me, there is a reason they're called starving artists.
Maybe things will turn around... I really hope. There are times I think about going back to Tulsa so I can find another job easier but I don't want to be so far away from my son. Then, there are times I want to pack some things and walk away until I reach the town where my son is, and try to save up for a place there. Instead, stuck here, far from job opportunities, which is why I write. Takes time, I know, but still. It's stressful and tiring. Quite the struggle. Exhausted. It's alright though, there's a reason I set "unrealistic" goals that are complex and tough, for the challenge. And to get the chance to be a mom again. The dream used to be a mom and wife, then both end up taken from me. Miss my little boy.
Anyways, Apocalypse World/Survive will be free from tomorrow and until the 22nd on Kindle. Will be sharing the link tomorrow.
Follow along on Twitter (@Ariana_Torralba), Instagram (@ariana_torralba91), and Facebook page When The Dead Came and Ariana Torralba.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment