When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Hello Everyone

Greetings again to everyone across the world. Still have allergies and been trying to enter a contest, but the file won't transfer to my phone and my laptop keeps going to a metered network, so, needed to stop before I lose it. Other than that, doing great. Can't have my son for Easter which sucks. Probably can't for mother's day either. It's difficult. Anyways, I have nothing else to do today.
Been on my social media accounts off and on. On my Instagram, I was actually told I'm an inspiration, which is pretty cool. Never thought I could be inspiring and interesting, always thought I was boring.
On my Instagram, I usually share random pics. Some are what I come across on my Facebook that make me laugh (there's one of a knocked over portapotty that reads Your Bad Day Has Just Started), pics off and on of memories with my son, usually with a story to the photo. Few pics of myself, I don't do many selfies. Pictures of my makeup art and my art in general. So if you're interested in back-stories' and Linkin Park, my Instagram should be fascinating enough.
Twitter is my way of failing at being funny. Originally, it was for promoting my writings only, but then started sharing my thoughts and it went from there (one tweet having been asking "I thought the duck face thing was over?"). Seriously, people still do it, see if often on my Facebook page. (another rant to share there that I don't get).
And of course, the Facebook pages for When The Dead Came and my other writings in general. I don't really give out my personal Facebook.
In the next blog post, I intend on letting out a rant I hope others will understand.
Remember to follow on Twitter (@Ariana_Torralba), Instagram (@ariana_torralba91), and Facebook pages titled When The Dead Came and Ariana Torralba

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment