When The Dead Came 1 & 2

When The Dead Came 1 & 2

Monday, September 24, 2018

How Is Everyone

Hope everyone is doing good today. My day has been a bit of the same. Woke up with neck pain, back pain, and tension behind my right eye. Made more coffee, and did the dishes again. I ordered some dvds a week ago. And because they aren't in yet, my older brother is pissed at me for it. Makes it worse because my sister decided to make a remark about how I could have used his card to get myself crap, so I'm being ignored at this point. I'm not one for stealing or anything, but he believes it I guess.
Was gonna do some writing, but lost the motivation. Currently hanging out in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, headphones on, and listening to music to get me in a better mood if possible... it's not quite working.
May watch Jackass on my phone, lately that's my motivation for a better mood. Been depressed since the divorce, not because of my ex, but because he got primary custody of our son. For some time, I would listen to music and it would get me out of that depression. Lately music doesn't do anything so I watch my favorite show/movie (Jackass) and I feel better.
Reminds me, I had a dream last night that I had my son, and we were living out on the streets yet doing well.
What else is new... not much actually. No new writings, no exciting life details to report on. Aside from my accident prone moments. Had to cut into the calk around the bathroom sink and when I got to the corner part, the box cutter I was using got stuck. I tried pulling it and it suddenly slammed downward and I hit my knuckles down hard on the porcelain. Hit my elbow too and burned my hand. That's pretty much the only exciting thing that happens to me.
Learned my son has a temper, haha. Called to check on him yesterday and I was told a kid at his school shoved him out of the way to take his seat. My kid didn't cry, he didn't go tell the teacher, or anything. He shoved the kid back harder. My mom insists it's the Comanche, meanwhile my ex once before insisted it's the Irish. Love my son. He's the world to me.
That's about it for what's new with me, likely do another post in a bit or soon after this.

Love
Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment